|Organization and Philosophy
- Self-contained Classrooms
- Multi-age Classrooms�
- Self-contained Cross-categorical Class (K-2; 3-5)
- On-site Special Education/Resource
- REACH and Special Education Clustering
- Core Content Academic Leveling (5th Grade)
- (ELL) English as a Second Language K-5
- Core Reading Curriculum/Harcourt
- Core Math Program/Harcourt
- Social Studies, Discovering Arizona, Building a Nation
- Music/Art/P.E. Classes
- Technology Classes
- Second Step for Children
- Character Counts
Academic - To ensure that all students will continue to achieve at equal or above current levels in Reading, Writing, and Math.
Environment - Maintain and improve programs throughout the school that will assist students in building lifelong learning, social and interpersonal skills.
Communication - Maintain and improve the avenues of communication between students, home, school, staff, and community.