"Working together spells success . . . ."
Amphitheater Middle School
(315 East Prince Road)
2012-13 Address Due to Remodeling: You will find our office at
125 East Prince Road
Tucson, Arizona 85705
(520) 696-6230 or FAX (520) 696-6413
2013 CLIMATE SURVEYS ARE DUE:
(Please check that your friends and coworkers have completed this survey, if they are involved with Amphi Dist!)
Certified Staff Climate Survey -- Due approx May 15
Classified/Support Staff Climate Survey -- Due approx May 15
Student Climate Survey -- Due approx May 15
Tassi Call, Principal
Tanya Wall, Assistant Principal
Annette Orelup, Instructional Support Assistant
COLLEGE BOUND at AMS - No Excuses!
This is an article about Angelica Estrada's Beads for Courage Fund Raising. -- Great story about an AMS student! -- T Call
Please click on this link to learn about the award Rob Wolf has won from Office Max! We are so proud of him. -- Tassi Call
Be sure to check out the District's Events page, they have a great review on our
Thank YOU -- for taking the CREDIT -- Tax Wise!
On behalf of the students, faculties and staffs of all of our Amphitheater schools THANK YOU for taking advantage of the $200 ($400 for married couples filing a joint return) Arizona Schools Tax Credit!!
Additional information about the Tax Credit and how to make a contribution, is available at this web site. You may even do the paperwork online.
Has your family checked out the $10 Comcast Internet Offer for Students on Free or Reduced Lunch Programs?
Warning Bell Rings at 7:15 am
School and 1st Period start at 7:20 -- Please don't be late.
(On Thursdays you will report to 2nd Period, at 7:20 am.)
This page maintained by
Karen Rutynowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) After May 24, 2013, please contact Annabel Calvario email@example.com
This page last updated May 15, 2013. "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin
- School: THURSDAYS EARLY OUT DAYS
- AMS/Prince Library: Closed for remodeling, All books returned? Fines paid?
- MAP TESTING: April 29 to May 10. Focus and do your best!
- Parents -- the Climate Survey is open for all parents to fill out, on line. Please use this link.
- Parents -- Letters were sent home last week outlining the end of the year activities and behavioral expectations for fourth quarter. These need to be read, signed and returned to the advisory teacher.
- Parents --6th &; 7th graders are bringing home registration packets Monday or Tuesday. They are due by May 3. If the student is transferring to a different school, please indicate on the bottom of 1st page and return.
- Students -- 1st class to return all registration packets gets a pizza party!
- Parents -- Make payments to your student's meal account online! -- EZSchoolPay.com
Parents -- Do we have your updated address, phone, and email information on file?
Parents -- AMS Newsletters are emailed out to adult email accounts on Fridays. Keep up with AMS information. Sign-up here to receive school announcements, updates, and newsletters.
Reserve a May 2013 yearbook NOW and pay $20.00. This would make a GREAT gift this year. A few 2012 yearbooks are still available for $5.00, while supplies last.
Please turn in your Box Tops for Education
in the Main Office
Fry's Cool Ca$h: Did you know every time you use your Fry's V.I.P. card, you could be donating money to AMS? More information later.