Registration for 2014-2015
Ms. Laurine Maestas (Registrar)
Welcome to AMS. Registration are available online and on site.
Registration Form (English) -- Please fill-in and print all three forms
- (Optional) Open Enrollment Form
- 2015-2016 Registration Form(English)
- 2015-2016 Registration Form(Spanish)
Replacement forms are also available in our Amphi Middle School office 315 E. Prince Rd, Tucson AZ, 85705
If the child is a returning Amphi Middle School (AMS) student, please bring:
1) Proof of Residency: Arizona State Law requires that parents/guardians provide proof of residency EACH YEAR when registering their student. We can accept a copy of a current month’s lease, mortgage, tax bill, gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable bill with a parent name and address on it.
2) Immunization Record –
6th grade Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis)
7th grade Proof of Varicella Vaccine is required if there is no history of Chicken Pox.
If the child is new to Amphi Middle School (AMS) you will need, in addition to the above:
3) Birth Certificate
4) Name and address of previous school.
Students need a physical every year, for participation in after school sports, information is available in your registration packet or you may stop by the AMS Office.
Our attendance boundaries are:
South Orange Grove
West of Campbell Avenue (odd numbers)
North of Grant Road
East of Oracle from Orange Grove to Wetmore and East of Stone from Wetmore to Grant Road (even numbers)
Our students, upon promotion, attend Amphitheater High School at 125 West Yavapai Road 85705, (520) 696-5340.
Maestas, Laurine (Registrar) 696-6331, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on August 20, 2013, by Greg Roberts email@example.com