Welcome to the Library!
Hours: 7:00 am - 3:45 pm
Monday - Friday
Check out this video from our Amphi Libraries
Students: to check out a book you . . .
1. Must have your CDO school ID or a temporary ID which you can get in D111 or the Administrative offices.
2. Your account must be clear - no overdues or fines
3. We will hold any book for one week
4. You may have as many as five (5) books checked out at any one time
5. If we don't have the book you are looking for you may fill out a book request - ask a Librarian
The library is open to all students before school, during tutorial and at lunches. During class time you must have your CDO school ID to check in for a free period or a pass from your teacher allowing you to be in the library. Teachers may send no more than six (6) students on a pass to the library at any one time.
The library houses hard-copy magazines; however, most periodicals and newspapers are now available online. Use the Left Navigation Menu "Databases" to access this resource.
A suggestion form for requests for library materials is available on the "New Book" shelf near the circulation desk.
#1. Must be on a school computer
#2 You must use Internet Explorer. It will NOT work with Mozilla Firefox.
#3. Must be the finished movie .WMV (step 3) not the MovieMaker template .MSWMM
25 W. Calle Concordia
Oro Valley, Arizona 85704