The Parent Portal provides access to your child’s class progress (overall current grades), assignments (individual assignment grades), attendance, and other important information. Teachers will be updating student grades by the 1st and 15th of each month. On the morning of the day following these dates you will be able to log into the Portal and see your child’s current grades in each class. Attendance is entered on a daily basis. Log onto the portal any school day after 4:00PM and you will be able to review your child’s attendance for that day and any day prior. The Parent Portal should allow you to see the above information for all of your children enrolled in the Amphitheater Public Schools.
The Parent Portal works best when using the Internet Explorer browser. The Mozilla Firefox browser is also compatible with the Parent Portal.
The Parent Portal must be accessed from a laptop or desktop computer; it is not available from mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets at this time.
To gain access to the CDO Parent Portal:
- Please e-mail Patsy Valencia at firstname.lastname@example.org to request Parent Portal setup for students that attend CDO. Include the following information in your request:
- Subject - your request - “parent portal setup” (new accounts) or “parent portal info update” (for email or other info changes)
- Student name
- Parent/guardian name requesting the account
- Siblings in other Amphi schools to be linked
- If you are registered but your e-mail has changed, please follow above procedure for “parent portal info update”.
- Upon setup completion, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with login and password information. Please wait 48 hours for the system to process your username and password.
To access the Parent Portal, enter your username and password at:
Questions regarding your child’s academic progress should be directed to your child’s teacher(s) . Your child’s counselor can also be an important resource. Faculty email and phone numbers can be found at the “Directory” link on the CDO homepage.