Welcome to Cross Middle School
7:27 a.m. to 2:35 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:27 a.m. to 1:22 p.m. Wednesday (Early Release Day)
MISSION AND BELIEFS
The mission of Cross Middle School is to empower all students to become contributing members of society equipped with the skills, knowledge and values necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world.
At Cross Middle School we believe that:
All students can learn and achieve.
- Everyone has unique strengths, talents, and needs.
- All students and staff should be responsible for and dedicated to educational excellence.
- Education requires cooperation, honesty, and respect among the student, parents, staff, school, and community.
- The school community deserves a safe and caring environment.
- Our actions reflect our values and dedication to meet student needs fairly and equitably.
- Ample resources are essential to accomplish the Mission.
28 - Student Pictures
2 - MAP Assessment begins
7 - Combined Orchestra/Choir
8 - Parent-Teacher Conference
9 - Parent-Teacher Conference
10 - Parent-Teacher Conference
23 - Picture re-takes