2. All children have the right to feel successful.
3. The school and community share the responsibility of developing positive work, social, and personal ethics in all children.
4. Education best occurs in an environment that nurtures dignity, self-esteem, and a feeling of security.
5. Communication is essential if quality education is to occur.
6. The school community needs to promote an understanding for individual, cultural, and societal differences.
7. High expectations encourage students to work toward a higher level of achievement.
8. Schools must address environmental, societal and technological changes.
9. Education is a life-long process.
10. All children are natural learners.
11. Education is the combined responsibility of the students, parents, teachers, and the community.
12. School decisions must reflect what is best for students.
13. In developing the whole child, which includes consistent, quality instruction in Music, Art, and Physical Education.
14. The responsibility for one's education and action needs to be accepted by each student.
15. That respect is an essential value.