Go Get 'Em Coyotes!
Frances Owen Holaway is a K-5 Elementary School on the corner of Cherry and Prince in central Tucson. It is conveniently located and perfect for families choosing to open enroll their children. Our school not only offers an exceptional educational experience but also a true sense of community. CLICK HERE to learn more about our school.
~ Holaway ~
Educating for the future...
Continuing a tradition of excellence!
Holaway School Community Mission Statement
The mission of the Holaway Elementary School Community is to provide an exemplary education in a safe, caring environment that inspires academic success through readiness, responsibility, respect and resilience.
Congratulations to our National Board Certified Teachers!
Jennifer Riggs, Brittney Morse, and Principal Gutierrez
Holaway School Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
7:45 a.m. - 2:25 p.m.
Thursday (Early out)
7:45 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.
3500 N Cherry Ave
Tucson, AZ 85719
- PTO Meeting - Wednesday, October 1 @ 6:00
- Picture Day! Tuesday, October 7th
- Parent Conferences/Early Out October 7th - 10th
- No ACHIEVE October 6th-8th, 20th (Monday after Fall Break)
- Stories That Soar - Friday, October 10 @ 8:00
- Fall Break/No School - October 13 - 17
- Spirit Assembly - Friday, October 24 @ 9:00
- Fall Carnival - Friday, October 24 @ 5:00