New Student Registration
IRONWOOD RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Thank you for your interest in Ironwood Ridge High School!
New students are classified into two categories as defined below.
While there are some similarities in enrollment procedures for each type of new student, there are also some differences.
Open-Enrolled Students: Students residing outside of the Ironwood Ridge attendance boundary at the time of enrollment.
· For further information on Open-Enrollment, call the IRHS Registrar, Kandi Clark at 696-3916, or click here.
Resident Students: Students residing inside the Ironwood Ridge attendance boundary at the time of enrollment.
· Resident students include students moving from out-of-town and purchasing or leasing a home in the IRHS attendance boundary at the time of enrollment.
· Resident students also include students currently attending a private, parochial or charter school whose residence is in the IRHS attendance boundary at the time of enrollment.
· Note that eighth grade students attending Coronado and Wilson schools during the current school year will receive IRHS enrollment information through their current school in the Spring of 2012.
· For more information on enrolling a new Resident student, call the IRHS Registrar Kandi Clark at 696-3916 or click here.
IRHS attendance boundaries can be found by at the Amphitheater District’s “Transportation Finder” website http://transportation.amphi.com/.
Simply enter your address, zip code, grade level and click “find transportation information.” The “Transportation Finder” will automatically determine your attendance area.
A map of Amphitheater District school boundaries can also be found at: