Painted Sky Miler's Club
3rd - 5th Grade Walking & Jogging Program
Painted Sky Miler's Club walked and jogged 11,145
miles during the 2011-12 school year.
Our 10 year total is 69,922 miles
(almost 3 times around the Earth at the Equator).
When we work together, we can accomplish GREAT things!
The 2012-13 Miler's Club continues on:
We need YOUR help with Course Set Up (7:55 AM)!
Tuesday & Thursday Mornings 8:10 - 8:40 AM
Parents: please email Mrs. Paulson and volunteer to help!
We can't do it without you, so STEP IN THE ACTION!
Membership forms are due on or before Friday, October 26.
To get up to the minute information regarding
Miler's Club please complete the attached survey.
Thanks! Miler's Club Membership Survey
1st & 2nd Review Questions
1. How can you help classmates build TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More)?
2. What does it look like when you show "Good Sport" behaviors in PE? Why is it important to be a "Good Sport?" Where else can you practice being a "Good Sport?"
3. What activity did you like best this week? Why?
This past week in 3rd - 5th Grade PE:
We worked together to build TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) by participating in cooperative games like "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" as part of 3rd & 4th Grade Bicycle Safety with Officer Davis. 5th Grade worked on an Abs (Rectus Abdominis) of Steel Challenge. We continued demonstrating Strand 5 of the Physical Education State Standards because this Strand will help us accomplish great things together!
3rd - 5th Grade Review Questions
1. How can you help build TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More)?
2. What does it look like when you see others helping to build TEAM? Why is it important to build TEAM? Where else might you be able to practice these TEAM skills?
3. What physical activity did you like best this week? Why?
4. What connections from PE can you make to your outside of school world?