MISSION AND BELIEFS
The Mission of Cross Middle School is to prepare students for living, learning, and leading in the 21st century.
Our Vision is for a safe and caring place where focus is placed on developing the whole child, a place where parents want to send their child, and faculty and staff are committed to excellence and high academic achievement.
We Value Accountability, Continuous Improvement, a Collaborative Spirit, 21st Century Skills, Respect, a Culture of Kindness, a Positive Outlook, and Student Learning.
All students can learn and achieve.
- Every child has the right to learn in his or her most effective way to achieve academic success.
- Everyone has unique strengths and talents that should be recognized and celebrated.
- Developing the whole child.
- All students become positive, contributing members of society.
- Education requires commitment, cooperation, and respect among students, parents, staff, and community.
- Providing a safe, caring, and kind learning environment.
- Learning is a life-long process.