Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Social Work from Western New Mexico University K-12 Mild to Moderate Special Education Teaching Certificate in Progress
Ms. Stephanie Bos
- Social Work intern, Amphitheater High School
- Special Education Paraprofessional, Amphitheater High School
- Home Health Care Provider, Silver City, NM
- Direct Care Staff, United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona
Why I committed to Amphi
- Amphi is a melting pot for all kinds of students. Diversity is not only accepted but celebrated here at Amphi. The educators are committed to the success of their students and help facilitate an environment that is conducive to learning.
Why I teach at AHS
- AHS provides flexible and unique learning opportunities for all students and helps build confidence, and facilitate creativity. AHS provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful members of our community.
Hobbies and Interests
- Spending time with my family
- Visiting new places and trying new things
- Watching movies