Amphitheater students will have the opportunity to Amp Up for next school year with our FREE summer program. Transportation to your home school and free meals will be provided.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- Session 1: June 1-4, June 7-10 and June 14-17
- Session 2: June 28-July 1, July 6-8, July 12-15
- 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
For elementary school questions or to make changes, please contact your home school.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL OVERVIEW
- Attendance is critical in summer school. Only one absence (excused or unexcused) per semester is permitted for courses earning academic credit. Final exams are given on the last day of each semester and attendance is mandatory.
Middle school sessions (Monday - Thursday):
- Session 1: June 1st - June 17th (First week Tuesday - Friday)
- Session 2: June 28th - July 15th (no class July 5th)
- Period 1: 7:45AM - 8:45AM
- Period 2: 8:50AM - 9:50AM
- Period 3: 9:55AM - 10:55AM
- Lunch 11:00AM - 11:30AM
- 11:30AM - 11:45AM Wrap up and Dismissal
High school sessions (Monday - Thursday):
- June 1st - June 17th (First week Tuesday - Friday)
- Session 2: June 21st - July 8th (no class July 5th)
- Class will be held 8:30AM - 2:30PM
For middle and high school questions or to make changes, please contact Robbin Arthurs at email@example.com