- Growth Mindset Lesson 1
- Growth Mindset Lesson 2
- Growth Mindset Lesson 3
- Growth Mindset Lesson 4
- Growth Mindset Lesson 5
- Growth Mindset Lesson 6
- Growth Mindset Lesson 7
Read Theory - This website give students practice reading comprehension with short articles and questions for their reading level.
Typing.com - This site give students practice exercises and timed tests to improve their keyboarding skills. Students have usernames and passwords in their agendas.
- Quizlet - This is a site for stems and vocabulary learning and activities. Students need to sign up if they want me to see their progress. Or they can just find my lists and do the practices and games.
- Spelling City - This site has many lists of relevant 6th grade spelling words and provides practice spelling tests and activites. Students can go to Search, Schools, Cross Middle School, 6th Grade.
- Pearson Literature Book -This is the site for the literature book. Students can reread different stories and have access to more activities and support. Students can access through their google accounts. Once logged in, they need to go to the keypad and open google drive, then keypad again and scroll to the bottom for Pearson Easy Bridge, then they click on the right for Pearson Success.net. Once they are in, they can open the book and find the story that we are reading.
- Poetic Devices - This site shares 8 literary tools that are used by many poets
- Geography Sheppard software - This site has different games to learn the geography of states/capitals and countries around the world
- Spanish practice with Rockalingua - This site has many games and activities for beginning Spanish
Holidays Around the World
- Holidays Around the World
- National Geographic - Winter Celebrations
- Christmas Around the World
- The Holiday Spot
- The North Pole
- Learning Style Quiz
- Typing.com - This site give students practice exercises and timed tests to improve their keyboarding skills. Students have usernames and passwords in their agendas.