To access either your Literature or Writing Coach books for language arts class, click on the link below. Once you click the link, the screen will prompt you to search for our district, and type in Amphitheater. Then you can log in using your student Google account:
- eight digit ID@student.amphi.com (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- password = your first name with the first letter capitalized
After typing in your password, you should see a screen with the option of opening either the Writing Coach link or the Literature textbook link.
Using the Literature book:
- Once you click on the Literature option, you'll see a blue and white screen with your name at the top. Click on the "Open book" icon to open the same exact content as the physical books used in the classroom.
- You may also click on the "TO DO" button to find current assignments. You might have several practice assignments listed; if this is the case, go to the last page of your assignments where you'll find the required/most current assignments listed.
- Click on the "Explore" tab and then the unit number to open resources for each unit, for example, short videos, vocabulary games, and the audio versions of the text.
If you need to complete work on the Pearson website and don't have computer access at home, the library is open before school (7:15) and after school (until 3:15 every day except Tuesday).