Since the school closure, I've set up a Google Classroom to try to keep you guys updated. Please join the class by using the class code:no3mtnq. Make sure you are logged into your @student.amphi.com account in order to join Google Classroom.
In addition to completing the paper packets being sent home/ found on the school webpage, please work on ALEKS daily for 40 minutes.
Getting to ALEKS from home:
If you have Google Chrome on your device:
1) Open Google Chrome
2) Sign in to your student.amphi.com account in settings (look for the three dotes on top right hand corner of your computer screen; click on that and scroll down to Settings)
3) Link Data when the box pops up to get your AMS bookmarks
4) Click AMS; then Google Apps, then McGraw-Hill
5) OR use the Waffle (the nine little boxes on the top right hand part of your computer screen) to access McGraw-Hill
If you are using another browser:
1) Use the broswer to go to google.com
Then follow the same directions.