• Colleges and universities will want your official transcript after you complete your application.

    Canyon Del Oro's registrar is responsible for fulfilling transcript requests, unless you are completing an application online, like The Common Application. For electronic applications, you counselor will upload your transcript. We do not email transcripts to universities as it is not an "official" transcript when emailed.

    You may either mail your transcript yourself, or have our office mail it. If you would like us to mail your transcript for you, please pay a dollar in the CDO bookstore for each mailing and bring the receipt to the counseling office. There is a half-sheet request form that needs to be completed and attaached to your receipt. We will need the address for any out-of-state university or college.


    Transcript Request Form