Welcome to Our First Grade Web Resources Page
We have created a small library of web recources that can be used as learning supplements at home. These resources are optional. If you would like some online options for your children to keep their skills strong, explore these links and save a few as favorites!
ELA (English Language Arts): These resources focus on foundational reading skills including phonics, grammar, reading fluency, and reading comprehension.
- http://www.storylineonline.net No log-in needed
- RAZ kids (login information coming soon)
- http://starfall.com Free portion of website does not need a log-in
Math: These resources allow students to improve their math fluency in an enagaging way. We also chose resources that build number sense and a deeper understanding of the numebrs with which they are working.
- Every Day Math (log-in information coming soon)
- Zearn Math (log-in information coming soon)
- Johnnie's Math Games (Assorted math games categorized by skill) No log-in needed
- https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/resource-library/?q=&page=1&per_page=25&grades=1 (first grade friendly videos, articles, and activities) No log-in needed
- https://www.youtube.com/user/scishowkids No log-in needed