Phone: 696-6256 (classroom)
Degrees and Certifications:
Elementary Education - B.S. - NAU Continuing Professional - M.Ed. - NAU Doctoral Candidate - (Psychology: Curriculum & Instruction) 2021 Amphi Academy Online - MS ELA
Ms. Di Vetta
Office Hours: 7:15 AM - 3:45 PM - Monday - Friday (Amphi Middle School only - Please see Amphi Academy Online link for office hours and contact information for online learning)
1. Google Classroom - Students will log in with their Amphi login information.
2. Email: email@example.com
3. School Phone: 696-6256
4. Zoom information will be available in Google Classroom
* I do not answer the phone during instruction time. Google classroom and email are the best way to reach me during in-person learning.
- University of Arizona – Admin and Technology
- 7th Grade Reading – Long Term Sub – La Cima
- 6/7/8th Grade ELA, AVID, Advanced ELA, Journalism - AMS
Why I am committed to Amphi
- I am committed to Amphi because I know that our students are driven to be successful and we have an awesome team that desires to motivate them to succeed.
Defining Moment in my Education
- My defining moment in my education would have to be obtaining my Master’s degree. It showed me that working hard leads to success. I am currently in the doctoral program at Grand Canyon University and working hard to graduate with my Ph.D. in Psychology: Curriculum & Instruction. I have started my dissertation work. My set graduation year is 2021.
Why I Teach at AMS
- This is my 10th year at AMS! I teach at AMS because of the students. The students have a desire to learn and grow. I love that I can help motivate them to reach their goals.
Hobbies and Interests
- Some of my hobbies include writing, reading, studying, traveling, shopping, crafting, home renovations, and watching golden retriever videos.