To install the iBoss certificate:
- Open the Safari browser to access the cert
- Click on ____ and it should provide an "Install Profile" window
- Select "Install" from the top right portion of the window
- Select "Install" from the top right portion of the "Warning" window
- Select "Allow" when it asks to confirm to Install Profile
- Select "Done" from the "Profile Installed" dialog window
To enable the iBoss certificate:
- Open your settings icon
- Select "General"
- Select "About"
- Select "Certificate Trust Settings"
- Click the slider to Enable the iBoss certificate
- Select "Continue" from the "Root Certificate" window
- The iBoss certificate is now installed