Welcome to Everyday Math
A one-time Google Chrome Bookmark Bar set-up is necessary to access your digital curriculum on each device. If you have already completed the Google Chrome Bookmark Bar set-up please skip the first 7 steps. Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots or the orange exclamation in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Settings”
- Click “SIGN IN TO CHROME”
- Use the Google Account (Student ID@student.amphi.com) to sign in then type the personalized password.
- Click “Link Data”
- Click “Okay Got It”
With a successful set-up, you will find a folder/icon in the upper left with the name of the school your child attends.
To access Everyday Math:
- Click on the School folder in the upper left corner
- Select Google Apps
- Select McGraw Hill.
- Click the math text and begin.