SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED THROUGH THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
Our Google Classroom page will be used for learning over the next few weeks. If you have trouble with internet access at home, please email me immediately at email@example.com. For directions on how to join Google Classroom, please scroll down.
Week of 5/11/2020
- Automata project
Week of 5/4/2020
- Automata project
Week of 4/27/2020
We are working on our final project.
- If you have not finished the box and crank, you need to do so ASAP.
- This week your automata model on the computer should be complete. Add your CAMs, the followers, and the guides. Your model should have the holes through the top.
I will update Google Classroom with the appropriate drawings you need for the parts and assembly.
- The automata kits will be assembled for you this week. Each will receive 2 guides, 2 cams (pear, eccentric, snail, trapezoidal), and 2 'feet'. You may use other items you have.
Week of 4/20/2020
- Class Meeting Wednesday 9:30 am
- Fusion 360 Cams Followers
- Cam Graphs
Week of 4/13/2020
- Class Meeting Tuesday 9:00 am
- Fusion 360 Box and crank shaft
- Sketch of Automata
Week of 4/6/2020
- Class Meeting Tuesday
- YouTube Engineer
Week of 3/30/2020
- Setting up for Autodesk Fusion 360
- Complete the Email address assignment
- Zoom meeting: Topics
- Missing/ Late work
- Automata Project
- CAD Program
Week of 3/23/2020
- I will be sending an email to all primary contacts on Wednesday 3/25. I appologize for the delay. This email will include
- A Form survey
- Google Classroom link and code (the students should have this information already)
- There is an enrichment activity posted on Google Classroom
Please email me ASAP if you did not receive this email. firstname.lastname@example.org
All Engineering students should have joined Google Classroom in August. We have been using the platform the entire school year.
If you need To Join Google Classroom: