Welcome to Google Classroom
A one-time Google Chrome Bookmark Bar set-up is necessary to access your digital curriculum on each device. If you have already completed the Google Chrome Bookmark Bar set-up please skip the first 7 steps. Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots or the orange exclamation in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Settings”
- Click “SIGN IN TO CHROME”
- Use the Google Account (Student ID@student.amphi.com) to sign in then type the personalized password.
- Click “Link Data”
- Click “Okay Got It”
With a successful set-up, you will find a folder/icon in the upper left with the name of the school your child attends.
To access Google Classroom:
- Option A
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Option B (through HelloID)
- Sign into HelloID.amphi.com
- Click on Google Classroom
- You may need to sign into the students @student.amphi.com account depending on the device
- Click on the class that has been pushed by your teacher or click the join button in the upper-right corner.
If you do not have access to Chrome you can access the Classroom by going to Classroom.Google.com and logging in using your district Google credentials.
For directions on submitting work through Google Classroom- Click Here