University of Alabama
Did you know???
* The University of Alabama was founded in 1820.
* The colors are Crimson, Cool Gray, and White.
* The mascot is Big Al the elephant.
* The Crimson Tide earned its nickname in 1907, when a sports editor used the phrase to describe the football team during the Iron Bowl with Auburn that found both teams covered in red mud.
* The University of Alabama is located in Tuscaloosa, AL. That is 1,545 miles from Prince and will take about 21 hours and 22 minutes to drive there.