Graphic Design (YK)
- Graphic Designer
- Advertising Manager
- Magazine Editor
- Multi-media Artist
- Social Media Specialist
- Art Director
- Public Relations
- Marketing Specialist and Director
Year 1: Graphic Design I (YK)
Year 2: Graphic Design II (YK)
Year 3: Graphic Design III (YK)
Year 4: Graphic Design Internship (YK)
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level jobs in the photography and graphic design industry and to study photography, graphic design, or journalism at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Photograph school events, interview students and teachers, and write stories and captions for yearbook photographs.
- Produce and design a high-quality yearbook using professional graphic design, layout, and photo editing software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign).
- Manage the yearbook staff through leadership positions (Editor-in-Chief, Editor, Story Editor, Photo Editor).
- Promote the yearbook by creating advertising campaigns (posters, events, announcements).
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)||Desktop Publishing||Graphic design|
|Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)||Graphic Design||Computer Science|
|Web Development||Digital Media|