New Math Curriculum!
Students will receive a consumable textbook as well as access to the textbook and resources online!
Course 2 (grade 7) focuses on proportional reasoning, developing number sense, algebraic thinking, geometry, and statistical thinking and probability.
Standards for Mathematical Practices:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.