Class Expectations and Procedures
All students are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. This includes:
being on time to class
- beginning work as soon as the students is seated
- raising hand
- not talking out
- not disturbing other students
- remain seated while the teacher is teaching
Quality of Work
All students are expected to turn in the highest quality of work possible. This includes:
- work is neat
- paper not crumpled or torn
- work is complete
- work is turned in on time
- spelling and grammar count
- making up work missed while absent
Morning Routine: Students are expected to come in sit down, get out their homework and start their bell work.
- Class Work: Students are expected to be ready to work in a group setting, and to participate during classroom discussions. 75% of my classwork is group work, learning to work with others is very important in 4th grade.
- Homework: There will be nightly math homework. Students are expected to complete their math homework to the best of their ability.