Our Classroom Expectations and Procedures
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Collaborative
Our Class Rules
- Keep your hands, feet and belongings to yourself
- Always do your best work
- SLANT (Sit up straight, Listen, Ask and Answer Questions, Nod your head, Track the speaker)
- ALWAYS be Kind!!!
- Have fun!
- Students are given warnings to make a better choice
- After one warning, student misses 5 minutes of their recess
- Additional mishaps result in filling out a "Responsibility Plan"
- Assistant Principal is notified and action is taken by them in the office
- Unfinished math facts are homework as well as Reading daily for 20 minutes
- New Spelling lists are sent home every Monday in the blue Monday folder
- Weekly Reports are sent home every Monday (from the previous week)
- If there is a change in afternoon transportation for your child, I must be notified by email or written note or please call the front office at 520-696-6610