There are many reasons why your child will thrive as they attend Keeling Elementary. Keeling is an amazing K-5 school serving approximately 450 students in state-of-the-art classrooms. Our low student to teacher ratio in our primary classes make them optimal for strong foundational learning, and our focus on creative and critical thinking skills helps prepare our students for incredible future opportunities!
We are located in the neighborhood just northwest of Grant Road and First Avenue. Our school provides an outstanding educational experience in a supportive, child-centered atmosphere. We are committed to our purpose of creating an inspired generation of learners who will, in turn, inspire the next. Our children ARE our future!
We have high expectations for every child, and we assist them every day in the understanding that...
- working hard makes us smarter
- persevering helps us reach our goals, and
- teamwork makes us stronger!
We believe that every child deserves to have an education that prepares them for the opportunity to attend the college or career of their choice. In support of this belief, and understanding that providing differentiated instruction to meet your child's specific learning needs is critical, we are proud to offer a wide range of opportunities and experiences to enrich each child.
- All students learn in classroms with SMART-boards and computer access
- All students enjoy weekly enrichment through Art, Music, PE, Library, and Computer Lab classes
- All students are taught by Highly Qualified educators
- All Kindergarten students are supported through a full-day instructional program - no fees
- English Language Development classes
- On-site support for students with additional needs including:
- REACH - Gifted Classes
- Reading Intervention Specialist
- Math, Reading, and Writing Resource Support
- OT/PT/Adaptive PE
- Speech/Language Development
- Social Worker/Student-Family Advocate
- Behavior Intervention Specialists
- On-site enrichment for students including:
- Student Council
- Band and Orchestra
- ACHIEVE before/after school tutoring and classes
- Daily Breakfast in the Classroom Program - starting each day right!
- Serving the Tucson Community - open enrollment opportunities
For more information or a tour, call us at 696-6940