Steps to access McGraw Hill/Geometry Glencoe.
Using your district account to sign in
email@example.com your password is your first name.
You will access to do assignments, tutorial videos, and fun activities.
1. Go to https://www.drive.google.com and Click on "Drive"
2. Top right corner click on the 9 dots (Google apps menu) and scroll all the way down and you will see an app is a red square icon that says "Mc Graw Hill Education ConnectEd"
3. Click on "Geometry 2018" (your textbook online)
4. Click on "Menu" in the left corner
5. Click "Homework"
6. You will see the assignments and due dates. Follow the instructions. Solve all the problems.
7. When you are done make sure you submit your score by clicking "Finish" I can see your score after you click Finish.
8. Optional: Click on "Print" and then click on "Destination" you have the option to "Save as PDF" and then you can upload it in google classroom under the assignment.