Boy Locker Room Rules:
Entering Locker Room:
- Enter locker room calmly and go directly to your assigned seat.
- Keep backpack at your feet between your legs.
- Wait quietly for instructions to dress out.
Dressing out Procedures (In this order):
- If you do not have PE clothes, put your backpack into a big locker and lock it.
- If you do not have PE clothes, sit back down in your assigned seat.
- If you do have PE clothes, dress into them and put your street clothes in big locker.
- Lock you backpack and street clothes in the big locker.
- Sit back down in your assigned seat.
- If you need to use the restroom or get a drink, raise your hand and wait.
- Wait to be dismissed into PE North and South for attendance.
Dressing after PE class (In this order):
- Enter the locker room only after your teacher has.
- If not dressing, go back to your locker and remove your backpack and lock your lock back on your small assigned small locker.
- Sit down with your backpack on the floor between your legs and wait quietly.
- Lock your PE lock and clothes back in your small assigned locker.
- If you need a drink or need to use restroom, wait in your assigned seat and raise your hand.
- At bell, wait quietly in your assigned seat to be dismissed.
- NO FOOD in the locker room.
- NO RUNNING in the locker room.
- NO HORSE PLAY in the locker room.
- NO YELLING in the locker room.
- KEEP YOUR HANDS & FEET TO YOURSELF.
- ONLY USE/TOUCH what is yours.
- RESPECT SCHOOL PROPERTY.
- LET A TEACHER KNOW OF ANYTHING THAT IS NOT RIGHT.