To ensure high levels of learning for every student so they can achieve their dreams and positively impact the world.
- All children are entitled to an education, which will prepare them for their future.
- All children have the right to feel successful.
- The school and community share the responsibility of developing positive work, social, and personal ethics in all children.
- Education best occurs in an environment that nurtures dignity, self-esteem, and a feeling of security.
- Communication is essential if quality education is to occur.
- The school community needs to promote an understanding for individual, cultural, and societal differences.
- High expectations encourage students to work toward a higher level of achievement.
- Schools must address environmental, societal and technological changes.
- Education is a life-long process.
- All children are natural learners.
- Education is the combined responsibility of the students, parents, teachers, and the community.
- School decisions must reflect what is best for students.
- In developing the whole child, which includes consistent, quality instruction in Music, Art, and Physical Education.
- The responsibility for one's education and action needs to be accepted by each student.
- That respect is an essential value.