2019 - 2020 Registration
For information about enrolling at Ironwood Ridge High School please contact Mrs. Kandi Clark, IRHS' Registrar, at 520-696-3916 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out about the registration process.
Pre-registration is starting NOW!
The Counseling department will begin pre-registration for the 2020-2021 school year with students this month. There is a new process to complete pre-registration. In order to ensure correct course placement, students need to be talking to their teachers now. Please check the 2020-2021 Registration tab to the left for specific dates and deadlines.
Here are some important upcoming dates:
For current Juniors:
- Pre-registration information presentation: January 15th – during Conference in Auditorium
- Turn in paperwork and make elective course requests: January 27th – during English Class in Computer Labs
For current Sophomores:
- Pre-registration information presentation: January 16th – during Conference in Auditorium
- Turn in paperwork and make elective course requests: January 30th – during English Class in Computer Labs
For current Freshmen:
- Pre-registration information presentation: January 23rd – during Conference in Auditorium
- Turn in paperwork and make elective course requests: January 31st – during English Class in Computer Labs
** Students will receive their individual transcripts and course request forms through their English classes on the date of their grade level presentation.
January 22nd – Elective Fair during conference for all current high school students
- 8th Grade “This Is High School” Event – Incoming 8th graders will get the opportunity to see what it is like to be a Nighthawk on campus and while matched up with current high school students.
For current 8th graders:
- Pre-Registration Presentation - Wednesday, February 5th
- Forms are due, Computer Lab registration - Wednesday, February 12th
- Pre-Registration Presentation - Thursday, February 6th
- Forms are due, Computer Lab registration - Thursday, February 13th
Open House for 8th graders and New Nighthawks – Monday, February 10th from 6-7:30pm
Graduation from Ironwood Ridge requires 22 credits and the Four-Year Plan worksheet can help students determine which requirements they still need to complete and plan ahead to graduation.
Available District Final Reviews:
- Math Reviews:
- Algebra I District Final Review
- Geometry District Final Review
- Geometry Reference Sheet
- Intermediate Algebra District Final Review
- Intermediate Algebra District Final Review Key
- Algebra II District Final Review
- Algebra II Reference Sheet
- Spanish I Study Guide
- Spanish I Review
- Math Reviews: