Degrees and Certifications:
Logging into ALEKS and digital curriculum
Initial Set-up for the first time on a specific device (if Chromebook skip 1-6)
- Open google Chrome
- Click on the three dots or the orange exclamation point in the upper right
- Click on settings
- Click "Sign in to Chrome"
- Use the District Assigned Google Account (email@example.com) to sign in
- Click "Link Data" and then "Okay Got It"
- Click on District Book mark folder or School folder at top left corner.
- Select Google Apps
- Scroll down and select McGraw Hill
- Click on ALEKS icon.
Or follow this link "created by Mr. upmann" for ALEKS log-in instructions.