Degrees and Certifications:
Masters of Elementary Education, Northern Arizona University Special Education Mild-Moderate Disability Certification, Pima Community College Bachelor of Arts Sociology, Chapman University Associates of Applied Science Education and Training, Community College of the Air Force
Mrs. Joyce Daigle
- 3rd, 4th, 5th Grade Emotional Disabilities Self-Contained Classroom Teacher - Keeling Elementary
- 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Reading Interventionist - Amphi Middle School
- 7th Grade Resource Language Arts Teacher - Amphi Middle School
- 3rd Grade Teacher – Donaldson Elementary
- 5th Grade Teacher – Donaldson Elementary
- United States Air Force
Why I am committed to Amphi
- I believe in our students and that they deserve the best education possible.
Defining Moment in my Education
- When I saw that my teaching made a difference in a student’s life.
Why I Teach at Keeling
- I teach at Keeling because I believe all students need to be given the power to learn. All of our teachers are dedicated and their excitement to teach makes me excited to teach.
Hobbies and Interests
- #1 TRAVEL! I have lived in four countries and traveled to more than 20 and I don’t plan on stopping! I also enjoy movies, reading, and spending time with my family.