Degrees and Certifications:
Masters of Education in Elementary Education, Northern Arizona University Special Education Mild-Moderate Disability Certification, Pima Community College Bachelor of Arts Sociology, Chapman University Associates of Applied Science Education and Training, Community College of the Air Force
Mrs. Joyce Daigle
I have been working in the Amphitheater School District for 15 years. Prior to teaching, I was an Air Force spouse and worked and traveled the world. I was also a member of the Air Force for seven years and enjoyed all the travel and meeting people. I was born and raised in the town of Tewksbury, Massachusetts but have lived in Arizona for 17 years. I have also lived in Korea, Turkey, and Germany.
- REACH/Gifted Teacher - Keeling 2021-present
- Academic Interventionist - Keeling 2018 - present
- 3rd, 4th, 5th Grade Emotional Disabilities Self-Contained Classroom Teacher - Keeling Elementary 2016-2018
- 7th Grade Resource Language Arts - Amphi Middle School, 2015-2016
- 6th, 7th, 8th Grade Reading Interventionist - Amphi Middle School 2010-2015
- 3rd Grade Teacher – Donaldson Elementary 2008-2010
- 5th Grade Teacher – Donaldson Elementary 2007-2008
- United States Air Force
Why I am committed to Amphi
- I believe in our students and that they deserve the best education possible.
Defining Moment in my Education
- When I had a student come back to my school wanting me as their teacher again. The student felt a connection to me as their teacher and that is extremely gratifying.
Why I Teach at Keeling
- I teach at Keeling because I believe all students need to be given the power to learn. All of our teachers are dedicated and their excitement to teach makes me excited to teach.
Hobbies and Interests
- #1 TRAVEL! I have lived in four countries and traveled to more than 20 and I don’t plan on stopping! I also enjoy movies, reading, and spending time with my family.