Degrees and Certifications:
Elementary Education - B.S. - NAU Continuing Professional - M.Ed. - NAU
Ms. Trista Di Vetta
- University of Arizona – Admin and Technology
- 7th Grade Reading – Long Term Sub – La Cima
- 6/7/8th Grade ELA, AVID, Advanced ELA, Journalism - AMS
Why I am committed to Amphi
- I am committed to Amphi because I know that our students are driven to be successful and we have an awesome team that desires to motivate them to succeed.
Defining Moment in my Education
- My defining moment in my education would have to be obtaining my Master’s degree. It showed me that working hard leads to success. As a matter of fact, I may be on my way back to school for a second Master’s soon.
Why I Teach at AMS
- I teach at AMS because of the students. The students have a desire to learn and grow. I love that I can help motivate them to reach their goals.
Hobbies and Interests
- Some of my hobbies include: writing, reading, traveling, shopping, crafting, and home renovations.