Degrees and Certifications:
Elementary Education - B.S. - NAU Continuing Professional - M.Ed. - NAU Psychology: Cognition & Instruction - Ph.D - GCU
Dr. Di Vetta
Student Office Time: 2:30 - 3:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday; Other times by appointment
Subject: Middle School English Language Arts (Grades 6-8)
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Zoom information will be sent by email until Schoology becomes available.
3. Phone: 696-6189 *Email is the best way to contact me as I am unable to answer phone calls during student learning time.
- 6/7/8th Grade ELA, AVID, Advanced ELA, Journalism - AMS
- 6/7/8th Grade Advisory, ELA - AAO
Why I am committed to Amphi
- I am committed to Amphi because I know that our students are driven to be successful and we have an awesome team that desires to motivate them to succeed. This is my 12th year at Amphi and my third year at AAO!
Defining Moment in my Education
- My defining moment in my education would have to be obtaining my Master’s degree. It showed me that working hard leads to success. I earned my Ph.D. in Psychology: Cognition & Instruction from Grand Canyon University in September.
Why I Teach at AAO
- I teach at AAO because of the students. The students have a desire to learn and grow. I love that I can help motivate them to achieve their goals and have the opportunity to work with them one-on-one for more individualized instruction.
Hobbies and Interests
- Some of my hobbies include writing, reading, studying, traveling, shopping, crafting, home renovations, and watching golden retriever videos.