Phone: 696-6256 (classroom)
Degrees and Certifications:
Elementary Education - B.S. - NAU Continuing Professional - M.Ed. - NAU Doctoral Candidate - (Psychology: Cognition & Instruction) 2021 Amphi Academy Online - MS ELA
Ms. Di Vetta
Office Hours: Summer Break
Subject: Middle School English Language Arts (Grades 6-8)
1. Students will log in with their Amphi login information.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Zoom information will be available at the start of the 2021-2022 school year
- 7th Grade Reading – Long Term Sub – La Cima
- 6/7/8th Grade ELA, AVID, Advanced ELA, Journalism - AMS & AAO
Why I am committed to Amphi
- I am committed to Amphi because I know that our students are driven to be successful and we have an awesome team that desires to motivate them to succeed. This is my 11th year at Amphi!
Defining Moment in my Education
- My defining moment in my education would have to be obtaining my Master’s degree. It showed me that working hard leads to success. I am currently in the doctoral program at Grand Canyon University and working hard to graduate with my Ph.D. in Psychology: Cognition & Instruction. I have started my dissertation work. My set graduation year is 2021.
Why I Teach at AAO
- I teach at AAO because of the students. The students have a desire to learn and grow. I love that I can help motivate them to reach their goals and have the opportunity to work with them one-on-one for more individualized instruction.
Hobbies and Interests
- Some of my hobbies include writing, reading, studying, traveling, shopping, crafting, home renovations, and watching golden retriever videos.