Phone: 520-696-6271 cell number: 520-850-1446 Office hours: M-F 10:00-2:00
Degrees and Certifications:
•University of Arizona -Bachelor of Arts in Education 1982 •University of Arizona Reading Endorsement 1993 •Northern Arizona University -Masters in Educational Leadership 1999 •Arizona K-12 Education Center -Master Teacher Mentor-2006
- I have taught grades K-8. I also spent several years as an Instructional Coach in the district helping teachers refine their teaching practices.
Why I am committed to Amphi
- This is my 39th year of teaching in Amphitheater. This district is committed to student support and student success.
Defining Moment in my Education
- I always knew I wanted to work with children. While I was at the U of A, I worked with groups of students at the Planetarium. I quickly found my love for teaching.
Why I Teach at AMS
- AMS students deserve the best! I am here to give these students the best educational experience possible. I believe in each and every one of them.
Hobbies and Interests
- I love to read and to travel! I have a son and great family that I enjoy spending time with whenever possible.