I hope you are keeping healthy! This is what you need to do for your PE class.
Make a weekly log of what you’ve done and turn it in. Go to Google Classroom and use code iyl36ew. You can write on a log there. If you are unable to use Google Classroom, send it to me via email or mail in if you need to do it that way.
DAY DATE #OF MINUTES DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY , VIDEO NAME, ETC.
Any 5 days of the week are fine. Send me what you’ve done every Saturday or Sunday for the previous week. It is okay to do the same workout more than once.
- Fitness blender on YouTube. We did these in class. Pick 1 or a combination of 2 that adds up to a workout time of 30 + minutes.
- An aerobic workout that you find online. Be sure to give me information on it, including the link.
- A video that you make of yourself being active. On a hike, doing exercises to music, or what you’d like. Have fun and be creative.
- A description of workouts that you do for a team or club. Let me know what you do and for how long, each day that you do it.
- Any other activity you may do, that adds up to 30 plus minutes a day.
- If you don’t have internet access for you tube type workouts, design your own workouts and also use the daily activity chart to help you with ideas.
Keep safe and keep active! email@example.com
HERE IS A LINK TO A WORKOUT CHART FORM MORE IDEAS: Workout chart