Week of 5/4 - YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS TO FINISH!!!
ALL COURSES WILL BE DISABLED AT
8:00 AM FRIDAY MORNING, MAY 15TH.
However, IF you sign-up for the district's summer school (not MDLP),
you can continue work on your course during the summer school sessions.
Pay attention to the bar at the top of the screen when you log into your class.
It will tell you about the approximate number of hours you will need to complete your course. Divide that by the number of days you have available to work to see how many hours you need to complete each of those days.
Don't get caught short!!!!!
Week of 4/20 - YOU HAVE 4 WEEKS TO FINISH
All courses will be closed on May 15th. You have 4 weeks to complete your course.
However, IF you sign-up for summer school, you can continue work on your course during the summer school sessions.
Week of 4/13
Thank you for your patience as we've taken some time to establish a procedure for testing in a secure environment. You may, of course, still request bypasses when a proctor is not available for you at home. The procedure is outlined below.
- You need to text or email us when you are ready to schedule a time to test. The email must include the contact email for a parent or guardian who is able to proctor your test at the scheduled time.
- We will, then, send your parent/guardian an Integrity Acknowledgment. A response of "I agree" will allow your parent or guardian to proctor the test and commit that you do not access other resources, including websites or other individuals during the test.
- Upon return receipt of that email, the test will be unlocked. You will need to take the test under supervision at that time.
We certainly hope this procedure is not too cumbersome and do, of course, appreciate your help and cooperation in maintaining test security in the home environment. Your education is extremely important to us! Of course, if you have any questions, please let us know.
Stay safe and healthy,
Dr. Godlewski and Mrs. Bonar
Week of 3/30 to 4/3
Please email me any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am available throughout the school day via email.
I am able to take Zoom calls during your assigned class period following the regular bell schedule. Just contact me to request a Zoom meeting!
The most efficient way to have a test temporarily bypassed is to text, but you may email as well.
Thank you and stay well!
Week of 3/23 to 3/26
Dear Students and Parents,
We sincerely hope this email finds you and yours healthy.
As you know, Arizona schools will be closed until at least April 10th; your enrollment in the Intervention Lab, however, provides you the unique opportunity to continue working on your courses virtually uninterrupted. Please continue working at home during the shut-down and text us for bypasses on your tests. (Cell phone numbers were sent out in an email yesterday. Please email one of us if you did not receive and we will resend.)
Please remember that our cell numbers are to be used only to text a request for a bypass. All other communication should be conducted via email. Thank you so much for respecting that request!
Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ann Bonar (email@example.com) and Nina Godlewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CDO Intervention Lab
What is the Intervention Lab?
The Intervention Lab is designed to support CDO students in their English and mathematics curriculum. This support is two-fold:
- Students who are at risk of failing an English or math class in which they are currently enrolled may be invited to move into the Intervention Lab. They would then have the opportunity to remediate missed instruction and assignments. By the end of the semester, students will show mastery of the curriculum and could potentially receive credit.
- Students who have previously failed an English or math class may enroll in the Intervention Lab to remediate the missed credit. It is not necessary for the student to work the entire semester on the course; the student works at his/her own pace and is finished once mastery has been shown.
Interested in Learning More About Our Blended Learning Program?
Already Enrolled in the Intervention Lab?