Phone: 520-696-5455 / 5427
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. from Southwest University of Visual Arts Major: Interior Design Minor: Art History M.F.A. in Humanities from California State University M.Ed in Secondary Education from The University of Arizona M.Ed in Educational Leadership from Northern Arizona University Certifications: Standard Professional Principal, PreK-12 Secondary Education, 6-12 Approved Areas: English/History/Social Studies Structured English Immersion Endorsement, K-12 Gifted Endorsement, PreK-12
Ms. Julie Ramsey
Defining Moment in my Education: My educational journey is still continuing.There have been many knowledgeable instructors throughout my education who inspired me to become an artist, and an educator; including my mother, who was an elementary school teacher for over 30 years.
Why I Educate at Coronado
- Every student has the ability to learn and to succeed.
- I enjoy the welcoming and inclusive environment from the staff and families
- AP English & Psychology Teacher, Amphi High School
- Department Chair, English
- AVID Site team
- District Grading Committee
- Varsity Cheer Coach
- Student Council Advisor
- Reading, Art, Painting, Crafts, Yoga, Hiking
- Raytheon Leader in Education Finalist, 2021
- UArizona Athletics Teacher of the Year Finalist, 2020-2021
Please contact me at Julie Ramsey Email with any questions or concerns.