Accepting New and Returning Student Registration Forms for 2019-2020
If you will be registering your child/children to attend La Cima Middle School, the following forms need to be filled out for each child.
Residency Document Form - Submit with one proof of residency to the Registrar
Affidavit of Shared Residency - This form is required to be notorized by a Public Notary
Along with the above listed forms, all new students must submit the following documents at the time of registration:
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable.
- Proof of Residence: Current utility bill, purchase agreement, lease, or drivers license with correct address on it.
- Shot records. See list of required immunizations here.
- Birth Certificate.
- Guardianship Papers if student is living with someone other than parent listed on the birth certificate.
- Withdrawl form from previous school.
- Grades from previous school.
Would you like to attend La Cima Middle School but you live out of the attendance area? You can Open Enroll by filling out the following form.
Please contact the registrar with questions: email@example.com or (520) 269-4502