To all parents and students new or returning to Canyon del Oro High School, we are pleased you have chosen to be part of our school community.
Below are the links to registration packets for new students, returning students and open enrollment applications.
New students are classified into categories: Resident Students and Open Enrollment Students. While there are some similarities in enrollment procedures for each type of new student, there are also some differences.
Students residing inside the CDO attendance boundary at the time of enrollment.
- Resident students include students moving from out-of-town and purchasing or leasing a home in the CDO attendance boundary at the time of enrollment
- Resident students also include students currently attending a private, parochial, or charter school whose residence is in the CDO attendance boundary at the time of enrollment
- All Cross Middle School students.
OPEN ENROLLMENT STUDENTS
Students residing outside of the CDO attendance boundary at the time of enrollment. You may reside with-in the Amphitheater School District but still be out of the CDO attendance boundaries.
- If you fit into this description of student you must apply for open enrollment to be considered for enrollment at CDO HS
- For more information on the Open Enrollment process, please click on the link below or visit the district Open Enrollment
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
- Any student who is brand new to the Amphitheater district must fill out the Student Home Language Survey form at the time of enrollment
- Proof of residence is required for all students to enroll in an Amphitheater school at the time of enrollment
- If you are an incoming 10th, 11th, or 12th grader and you are brand new to our district you will need to fill out the Interscholastic Transfer form at the time of enrollment
- All brand new students must provide copies of their birth certificate and immunization records at the time of enrollment
- Optional additional forms:
Please send all materials to:
Penny Neisius firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Phone# (520) 696-5574
Fax# (520) 696-5746
Canyon del Oro High School
25 West Calle Concordia
Oro Valley, AZ 85704
Enrollment Related Links
It's recommended that you have installed the newest Adobe Acrobat Reader software.