Return to Headlines
Course Selection Process for 2021-2022
- During these last few weeks, students have been working in their English classes to review course offerings for the 2021-2022 school year.
- All current 9th, 10th and 11th graders will be completing course requests online. JUNIORS AND CURRENT SOPHOMORES SHOULD HAVE TURNED THEM IN ALREADY. CURRENT FRESHMAN ARE DUE THIS FRIDAY.
- All students met with counselors during their English class to review the course registration process and had the week to complete their choices.
- Students filled out out a Google Form that was due at the end of the week.
- The schedule for the 2021-2022 course selection process was as follows:
- Juniors met with Counselors on 1/11, with course selections due by 1/15
- Sophomores met with Counselors on 1/19, with course selections due by 1/22
- Freshmen met with Counselors on 1/25, with course selections due by 1/29
- Incoming 9th Graders from Cross and Mt. Vista will be going through the same process during the week of February 8th.
- The course catalog with all CDO courses can be viewed by clicking on this link: CLICK HERE
- Course selections are used to create the master schedule of classes for the 2021-2022 school year. Some courses may not be available, based on the number of requests or enrollment. In addition, please talk with your student about their choices and commitment to completing these classes. CDO offers year-round classes and will not be changing schedules later if a student chose a class and then changed their mind.
- Counselor Registration Video
Counselor Contact Information (alpha by last name):
- Amanda Dombrowski (A - Gom) 696-5593, email@example.com
- Tim McGann (Gon - McN) 696-5595, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Dale (McT - S) 696-5594, email@example.com
- Patsy Harris (T - Z) 696-5596, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in IB? Please contact our IB Coordinator, Ms. Amy Bomke