Return to Headlines
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2018
PERIODS: 1, TUTORIAL, 2, 3, 4, 6
- LOST AND FOUND: If anyone has misplaced any items please check with the Lost and Found at the Bookstore before Thanksgiving break.
- HEY CDO! The holidays are approaching fast! Are you looking to donate this year? The Thanksgiving Food box challenge drive starts this week. We are competing with Ironwood and Amphi to collect the most food boxes for Amphi families in need. Signs will be around campus with a list of goods to donate by November 14th. There will be collection boxes in every English class and the admin office. Let’s support our schools this holiday season!
- STUDENTS: You and your parents are invited to learn about the Coast Guard Academy on November 14, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at the Tucson Marriott University Park. This Admissions Workshop is a comprehensive presentation for students, counselors and influencers interested in the Coast Guard Academy or learning more about all Coast Guard college and career opportunities. Founded in 1876, the Coast Guard Academy is an accredited college educating future Coast Guard officers to serve their country and humanity. The Academy offers a total, integrated life experience available nowhere else and is ranked as a top undergraduate program in the northeastern United States. It is the only small, highly selective four year college in the country that is free to attend. Registration: https://uscga.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577bc53ce13946441bfac221b41f45b2f0d Or please RSVP to LT Castillo at Omar.F.Castillo@uscga.edu.
- IB APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE for those sophomores who would like to join the IB program next year. Please pick up an application in the Counseling Office or outside the IB Office. Applications must be submitted no later than Wednesday, November 21 at 3:30 p.m., to either Mr. Rothkopf or Mrs. Barcanic. Need help filling out your application or have questions about IB? Come by and see Mr. Rothkopf and Mrs. Barcanic during both lunches this Thursday at the IB table outside the Counseling Office!
- SENIORS, our Pima representative will be on campus TODAY at 9:00 a.m., to visit with interested students. Students will work on their Pima application and hear about the great programs Pima has to offer.
- JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER that our NAU representative will be on campus TODAY at 2:00 to meet with interested students.