Return to Headlines
WELCOME BACK! SECOND SEMESTER HAS BEGUN!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2019
PERIODS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
LUNCH DETENTION IS NOW IN ROOM E-803
- NHS MEMBERS: Hours are due by the end of school on Tuesday, January 15. Those can be turned in to the library or in the box located in the main administrative office.
- CDO’s LGBTQ+ CLUB will be meeting on Tuesday, January 15th, at 7:45 a.m., in Mrs. Mattia’s room H-303. Everyone is welcome!
- DEBATE CLUB: There will be an organizing meeting for the newly formed DEBATE CLUB on Thursday, January 17th, at 3:30 in G-710. If you are interested, please plan to attend this meeting to find out more about the DEBATE CLUB.
- SENIORS, you know you want a dedication in the back of the book! You know you want your classmates to see your baby picture! So tell mom and dad they only have a week to get it finished! The link to complete the dedication is on the CDO Webpage under Parents & Students. Deadline is Sunday, January 20. Get ‘er done!
- SATURDAY TUTORING WILL BE HELD THIS SATURDAY, January 12, from 8:30 – 12:30 in G-704. Please enter through the northwest gate. If you have any questions, please see Dr. Godlewski or Mrs. Bonar in G-704.
- HEY DORADOS we know it is early but football season never ends so if you are interested in playing next season please contact coach Peace ASAP via email or during any lunch this week! Go Dorados and have a great new year everyone!
- STUDENTS: A student representative from Yale University will be here TODAY at 10:45 a.m., to meet with interested students. Please meet the representative in the counseling career room. And next week watch for representatives from Harvard on Monday and Grand Canyon on Wednesday! You can find these visits and more on the counseling website calendar.
- ATTENTION ALL SOPHOMORES who are considering taking one or more IB classes next year as an IB Certificate student: Please attend an IB Certificate Pathway meeting on Wednesday, January 16, at 2:30 p.m., in the Lecture Hall. During this meeting you will learn more about the various IB course offerings as well as the procedure for signing up for an IB class as a Certificate Pathway student. Please pick up a permission slip to attend this meeting from the Counseling Office. If you have any questions, please see either Mr. Rothkopf or Mrs. Barcanic.