Return to Headlines
THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2019
PERIODS: 1, TUTORIAL, 4, 5, 6, 7
- STUDENTS are reminded that you may not be in the hallways during lunches. Classes are in session in most of our buildings so we must keep the hallways clear.
- JUNIORS & SENIORS: You MUST have a valid and accurate school ID in order to leave campus during lunches or free periods. NO ID……….NO GO!!
- STUDENTS on campus during lunches are reminded that you must remain in center / upper campus during lunches. Lower campus including “R” patio, “J” bathroom area, Fine Arts, M & T areas are off limits.
- STUDENTS are reminded that the parking lots are off limits during the school day. Students may not loiter in the parking lots or in their vehicles. You may not eat your lunch in your vehicle in the parking lots.
- THE NEXT MEETING of the Black Excellence Student Union will be next Wednesday, August 21st, in Ms. Gauna’s room H-302. Everyone is welcome! See you there!
- MODEL UNITED NATIONS will be having its first meeting on Tuesday, August 20th, during tutorial in T-23. This will be a head count to determine how many people are interested in the club this year. If you are interested in learning the skill of public speaking and debate, as well as representing CDO at the Arizona Model United Nations conference, please consider stopping by to write your name down on the interest list. Can’t wait to see you there!
- STUDENTS: Please be advised that beginning Monday, all student vehicles must have current parking permits. Permits need to be purchased in the bookstore. Unpermitted vehicles will be stickered. Student are not permitted to park in staff or guest parking areas. Student vehicles in unauthorized areas will also be stickered.
- ALL CDO STUDENTS, INCLUDING SENIORS, if you did not have your yearbook photo taken at registration, Thursday, yes, today, head to the Fine Arts Lobby to have it taken. Photographers will be there until 2:00p. Staff and faculty, your photo is also needed in the yearbook.
- SPIRITLINE will be holding a meeting at 3:45 on Tuesday August 20th, in the dance room for information on Spiritline tryouts. Tryouts on August 23rd and 24th.From 4:00-6:30 p.m., on Friday and 8:00 a.m., to noon on Saturday. In the dance room. Open to all grades, boys and girls. They must have physical and concussion test completed.
- FAMILY ATHLETIC PASSES ARE HERE! Our first home game is Thursday, August 22, so be sure to get your passes now in the bookstore.
- CDO SWIM TEAM: Want to make a splash this year? Join the CDO Swim team! Practices are being held this week after school at the Oro Valley Aquatic Center. See Coach Roper in R-605 for any questions.
- Attention Students! Youth On Their Own (YOTO) is a dropout prevention program that supports high school graduation and continued success of homeless, unaccompanied youth in Pima County. If you believe you qualify for this program, please see Mrs. Dale in the Counseling Office ASAP. If you are a returning YOTO student please sign into your account and register as a returning member.