TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2020
PERIODS: 1, TUTORIAL, 2, 3, 5, 7
RODEO BREAK – FEBRUARY 20TH AND 21ST, 2020
FEBRUARY 25TH – EARLY OUT
- THE FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES CLUB is sponsoring a bottle cap drive. Red buckets have been placed around campus. Please dispose of a bottle caps in those buckets. 500 caps gives chemo treatment to someone in Mexico in need. Toss your caps, save a life.
- ATTENTION DORADOS! There will be a Latino Student Union meeting tomorrow at 7:45 a.m., in Mrs. Gauna’s room H-302. Everyone is welcome!
- ENVIRONMENTAL CLUB: The devastating fires consuming Australia are only the beginning of the countless oversized storms that will ultimately end civilization. If you would like to help prevent these disastrous events, join CDO Environmental Club. Our club meets 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., every Wednesday in the dance room. If you are unable to join but are still interested in being a part of the solution to end pollution, we will be collecting donations for the American Red Cross to aid the people and animals affected by the Busch Fires in Australia. We will be collecting donations throughout the month of February. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. Donations $5.00 or more will receive a free CDO Environmental reusable metal straw! Donations will be collected by CDO Environmentalist or can be sent to Ms. Barnewolt. Please consider donating and help save our planet!
- HISTORY TUTORING will be on WEDNESDAY this week after school from 3:30-4:30 in room H-303 with Ms. Mattia. This is due to Rodeo Break no Thursday.
- ATTENTION ALL DORADOS? Are you interested in making your school a better place? Is organization your favorite hobby? Does a never ending dance party sound like your idea of a good time? If any of these apply to you, consider applying to be part of Student Government! You must come to a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, March 4th, during tutorial in the dome to learn more about StuGo and to receive an application!
- JUNIORS AND SENIORS: Are you interested in earning an Academic letter for your Academic achievements? If you have a weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher overall and for last semester AND have taken at least two “Scholars Classes”, stop by and please see Ms. Ellerd in the Admin. Building to pick up an application. Be sure to pick yours up today for this special recognition!
- SENIORS, be sure to stop by for your application for an Academic Letter for 2nd semester of your junior year as well. Those applications are available now.
- PSAT – Students if you have not picked up your PSAT scores, please stop in the Admin. Office and see Bella.
- ARE YOU a sophomore that needs tutoring for the AZ Merit Math exam? Get free tutoring Tuesday in G-713 and Wednesday in G-712 after school from the week of February 17th to the Week of March 10th. It will be quality tutoring from one of CDO’s own IB Students!
- SENIORS, if you no longer buy lunch at school but still have money on your lunch account, consider spending it at the Snack Bar or have your parents call to request a refund.
- LOST & FOUND: Please check the LOST & FOUND at the Bookstore before Rodeo Break. We have many items that need to be claimed.
- ATTENTION FUTURE PIMA COLLEGE STUDENTS: Our Pima representative will be here TODAY at 9:30 a.m., in the Counseling Office. Stop in the career room for information on admissions, programs, and scholarships!
- PRE-REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN! Please note any student who missed the date for course entry should turn in their course selection sheet to the Counseling Office before Rodeo Break. And REMEMBER to also complete – Your Registration Packet. Every Student is required to turn in a new Registration packet with proof of residency every school year – https://www.amphi.com/Page/8303.