2020-21 Student Orientation
NEW STUDENT/PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT
6th Grade - Tuesday, July 14th, 6:30 - 7:30 P.M. in the Cross MPR
7TH /8TH Grade - Wednesday, July 15th, 6:30 - 7:30 P.M. in the Cross MPR
SUMMER WALK THROUGH/ORIENTATION
Summer Walk Through/Orientation is for students who have already turned in a completed registration packet. During this time, students will have photos taken for their student ID, receive their class schedule and athletic information, as well as pay for any necessary fees.
Please plan to attend the following walk-through otientation dates. Please note that walk-through orientation generally takes about 45 minutes. Please come anytime during the designated hours.
- 6th Grade: Tuesday, July 28th, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 P.M.
- 7th Grade: Wednesday, July 29th, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 P.M.
- 8th Grade: Thursdaly, July 30th, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 P.M.
We offer a special W.E.B. Welcome program for all NEW incoming students. This program is guided by 8th grade student leaders as mentors. NEW STUDENT WELCOME PROGRAM, FRIDAY JULY 31st.
- New 6th Graders, our special W.E.B. Orientation Program held Friday, July 31st from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 P.M. with a celebratory lunch to follow the orientation. It's a STUDENT ONLY function; however, parents are invited to the family lunch at 12:00 P.M.
- For new 7th and 8th graders, our W.E.B. program will host a special orientation held Friday, July 31st, from 2:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. Snacks and refreshments will follow. It's a STUDENT ONLY function; however, parents are invited for refreshments after.