Registration for 2021-2022 School Year is Now Open
Registration and Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year is Open Now
Any family that is interested in registering for the 2021-2022 school year can turn in the registration paper work now. We are accepting Open enrollment applications for all grades, for students living outside of the Walker Elementary School boundaries.
If you have questions regarding open enrollment, registration, or the kindergarten program at Walker Elementary, please contact our principal Chris Trimble at email@example.com or 520-696-6517.
Returning Student Registration
New Student Registration Information
- Registration Packet for New students (English)
- Registration Packet for New Students (Español)
- Open Enrollment Application
The following documents are needed for students who are enrolling for the first time at Walker Elementary School:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Up to date immunization records
- Name and adress of former school
- Proof of address, such as a copy of current utility bill, rent receipt or lease.
- A copy of Parent or Guardian ID
Families can now sign up for kindergarten round up dates. Round up is by appointment, which can be made by calling the front office at 696-6518. During round up families and students will get to meet one of our kindergarten teachers and students will be given a skills assessment. Each appointment lasts roughly 20 minutes. Families can also turn in registration paper work at this time or at any time before if they would like. The dates and times are:
April 7th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
April 14th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
April 21st, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
April 28th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm