A new school is an exciting time for you and your children! We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!
If you do not reside in the Amphitheater School District and wish to enroll, you will need to apply for open enrollment first. Please contact the registrar for assistance at 520-696-6160 or email@example.com.
Below outlines the three types of enrollment here at Amphi Academy Online.
1. Currently Enrolled In-District Students - Transfer Process during the school year
- Withdraw from current school - returning all textbooks/items assigned to students.
- Complete and return the current In-District Registration packet with a copy of your proof of residence.
Click here to download: In-District Registration Packet
2. In-District Resident / Currently Enrolled Out-of-District
Required documents to be submitted with the New Student Registration Packet.
- Withdraw form
- Official transcripts for grades 9-12
- Immunization records
- Proof of Residence - as listed on the AZ Residence Form
- If applicable: IEP/504 Plan
- Students not residing with parents will need to provide court-issued guardianship documents.
- Pinal County residents must complete a Certificate of Residence - Click here to download Certificate of Residence
Click here to download: New Student Registration Packet
3. Returning Student Registration for Next School Year
- Proof of residence is only needed if you have moved.
- Student and parent signatures are needed on forms.
Click here to download:
4. High School Four-Year Graduation Plan
High School Students: Amphitheater Public Schools requires students to earn 22 credits in the subjects listed on the High School Four-Year Graduation Plan in order to graduate and earn a diploma. You can use the High School Four-Year Graduation Plan to track your courses for each grade level. Click on High School Four-Year Graduation Plan to access the Plan.
* ECAP/MajorClarity: Arizona requires students to complete an Educational Career Action Plan (ECAP) throughout their high school education. Amphitheater Public Schools provides students with access, starting in 6th grade, to our ECAP system, MajorClarity, to assist in the completion of the ECAP requirement.
Please return all registration packets by email, fax, or drop-off:
- Fax 520-696-6160
- Donaldson Elementary School, 2040 W Omar Dr., Tucson, AZ 85704