Welcome to Coronado Athletics
School Year 2023-2024
Andrea Fyock-Athletic Director
We invite you to click on the available links to the left to find information on game schedules, grades, physicals, transportation (buses), locker-rooms, and practice. The Coronado Athletics program is designed to help students both on and off the court, field, or mat. Our coaches strive to provide the student-athletes with positive opportunities to develop teamwork, responsibility, respect, resilience, and sportsmanship.
Please keep receipt of payment and a copy of the physical, as physicals are required to play.
**IMPORTANT- All students participating in middle school athletics MUST have a sports physical dated after March 1st of the current school year. Only completed packets will be accepted (Consent for Participation, Acknowledgment of Rules, MTBI/Concussion, and physical). Forms and payment must be on file before a student may attend practice. Here is the link to all the district forms that must be filled out: https://www.amphi.com/Page/7839 Forms are also available in the school office.
- Practice is 3:45-5:15, Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri.
- No practice on Wednesdays.
- No games on Fridays.
- Activity busses depart Coronado at 5:30.
- Pickup is by the cougar by 5:15.
- Be respectful, be responsible, be collaborative.
- No dogs.
- Bring a waterbottle
- Water coolers are provided for home and away teams.
- Be kind to officials and players.
- Throw trash into receptacles.