Welcome to Coronado Athletics
Second quarter sports start on October 18.
School Year 2021-2022
Please refer to this page before you contact the office.
We invite you to click on the available links to the left to find information on game schedules, grades, physicals, transportation (buses), locker-rooms, and practice. The Coronado Athletics program is designed to help students both on and off the court, field, or mat. Our coaches strive to provide the student-athletes with positive opportunities to develop teamwork, responsibility, respect, resilience, and sportsmanship.
Athletic Packet and Physical
Please keep receipt of payment and a copy of the physical, as physicals are required to play.
You can print a copy of the athletic packet from the left side of this page by clicking "Participation Form/Physical". We will not accept any other form. You are encouraged to sign up ASAP to hold your spot on the team.
- The first day of practice: October 18, 2021
- 3:45-5:15, Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri.
- No practice on Wednesdays.
- No games on Fridays.
- Activity buses will depart Coronado at 5:30.
- Parent Pick up is in front of the cougar by 5:20.
- Be resectful, be responsible, be collaborative.
- No dogs on campus.
- Bring a waterbottle: fountains are off.
- Masks must be worn at all indoor events.
- Water coolers will be provided for both home and away teams.
- Be kind to officials and players.
- Throw trash in assigned receptacles.
- Cross Country for 6th, 7th, and 8th boys and girls
- Softball for 7th and 8th girls
- Football for 7th and 8th boys and girls
- Boys' basketball for 7th and 8th
- Girls' soccer for 7th and 8th
- Wrestling for 6th, 7th, and 8th boys and girls
- Soccer for 7th and 8th boys
- Basketball for 7th and 8th girls
- Baseball for 7th and 8th boys and girls
- Volleyball for 7th and 8th girls
- Track 6th and 8th boys and girls