Odyssey of the Mind is a wonderful opportunity to use your imagination and have fun!
What is Odyssey of the Mind about?
- Students work in teams of up to seven members under guidance of an adult coach.
- They spend weeks, even months, at their own pace, creating solutions to long-term problems.
- Teams have 8 minutes to present their long-term problem solution in competition.
- Team members come up with all the ideas for their solution and do all the work themselves.
- Coaches help teach skills and educate the team on ways of approaching the problem of evaluating their solution.
For more information on the Odyssey of the Mind competition, visit their website:
To learn more about the Harelson OM team, contact Mrs. Yewell: email@example.com